Thursday, March 25, 2010

Plan B

I had this great idea to take the kids to Grant's Farm on Monday. Only problem with that is they don't open until mid-April. Thankfully my dear friend pointed this out to me before we made the 40+ minute drive. Unfortunately, I didn't talk to her until AFTER I had all kids strapped and buckled in the car and geared up for a fun outing.

Soooooo we decided to go bowling instead. Wise decision with a precocious 3-year old? Not so much, but we did have fun, and even though I was a pooped, I did get a "Turkey" (3 strikes in a row) and bowled a 167 game. Not bad for someone that thinks she deserves some kind of medal if she gets close to the 100 mark. Now I'm really waiting for my medal...

On the way home we just couldn't pass up a park opportunity and with the weather still cooperating, we went to Indian Camp Creek Park. The kids love the teeter totter here. You don't see teeter totters at parks very often any more and I think I know why...shortly after this picture was taken, Phillip and Maddie fell off and although their wails would have suggested otherwise, thankfully they were both O.K.

1 comment:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

So you used the bumpers in the gutters eh? lol jk :) Looks like a fun family outing!! GO TURKEY!