The Top 4 Reasons Why Costco Might Revoke My Membership:
(This is all in the same trip, mind you)
1. Ryan, in an impatient attempt to get a drink while we're eating at the food court, dumps the soda all over Sophie and the floor.
2. While I'm mopping up the soda, Phillip decides it would be neat to check the effects of gravity on his soda and turns his cup upside down, initiating another need for a tree's worth of napkins.
3. Not ten seconds after I remind Ryan NOT to swing the industrial-size container of refill liquid hand soap, I hear a "splat" followed by Ryan coming to me with a panicked look in his eye and spilled soap all over the lower half of his body.
4. After checking out and proceeding to the exit I hear a weird rumbling behind me. Upon further inspection I see that Phillip has gotten into the plastic container of tempting strawberries only to dump them all over the cart.
2. While I'm mopping up the soda, Phillip decides it would be neat to check the effects of gravity on his soda and turns his cup upside down, initiating another need for a tree's worth of napkins.
3. Not ten seconds after I remind Ryan NOT to swing the industrial-size container of refill liquid hand soap, I hear a "splat" followed by Ryan coming to me with a panicked look in his eye and spilled soap all over the lower half of his body.
4. After checking out and proceeding to the exit I hear a weird rumbling behind me. Upon further inspection I see that Phillip has gotten into the plastic container of tempting strawberries only to dump them all over the cart.
4 comments:
Aren't you glad the kids are back in school now? Did you forget what it's like to go to costco with only Phillip? OH, you are such a trooper!!!
This made me laugh so hard. It sounds like our trips to Costco are very similar - only for me it's everywhere we go not just Costco.
I laughed out loud! We all have those days!
Tami :-)
Oh Kim, you need my babysitting co-op to go to Costco. I think I find myself laughing about this everytime I walk into Sam's
Sara
Post a Comment