O.k. so I know it's the middle of November, and I'm a little late here, but I figured I'd finally get around to posting some Halloween pics. We went as the
Scooby Doo gang this year.

Scooby Doo (a.k.a Phillip) - "Ruh Ro"

Shaggy (a.k.a. Ryan) - "Zoinks"

Velma (a.k.a. Maddie) - "Jinkies"

And of course what would the
Scooby Doo gang be without their villain? Here's the most menacing Candy Corn Witch I've ever seen (a.k.a. Sophie)

Here's one of all of us at the Halloween party at church. Dave went as "Fred" and I'm "Daphne".
4 comments:
Fabulous pictures! I love your hair, Kim, it grew so quickly. :-) My kids loved looking at these pictures, too. We miss you guys!
Dave wins as Fred!!! You guys look so cute! You did a great job on the costumes (especially Sophie's since I know you made it from scratch!)
Oh my gosh! Did he dye his hair, or are my eyes deceiving me? I have never laughed soooo hard! Love it! Love it! Love it!
You guys are awesome! We love scooby doo here at our house. Phillip is the cutest scooby doo ever!
Post a Comment