I can't believe how long it's been since my last post. Time is going by way too fast. Before I know it I'll be planning Sophie's wedding and shipping Phillip off on his mission. I think this blog is a good way for me to sit down and review and reflect on my life and goings on and enjoy them a little bit more, now if I would only just do that....
It's hard to believe it's been a month since I went out to Utah to visit my brand new niece:
It was a lot of fun being with my mom and dad and sister and her family. She has such a great family. I loved getting to be the fun aunt that plays with them and does their hair and tucks them in and does all the fun things I don't usually get to do when I'm juggling my own kiddos.
I almost felt guilty for leaving my kids for close to a week, but knew they were in good hands. A little frazzled hands after 1 week, but still good ones. It was like an out of body experience getting to board the plane with only my purse as my carry-on instead of the usual arsenal of coloring books, crayons, diapers, wipes, snacks, electronics, etc., etc. I actually got to read the magazine I bought for myself from cover to cover and I did the crossword puzzle. Not only that, but there was no spilled chocolate milk on it, or me throughout the entire flight. Who knew flying could be so enjoyable?
We also celebrated Maddie's birthday earlier this month (December 10). I can't believe she is 9 years old now!
3 comments:
So Fun to read and see pictures about your life again! We miss you! Congratulations Jen! That baby is adorable!
Happy Birthday Maddie from Elisabeth and me and everyone! Elisabeth loved looking at your pictures and see your birthday. To think we were there this time last year. It seems so long ago. We love you guys! We miss you lots!
Happy Birthday Maddie Sue!! I remember the day you were born!! You are a beautiful girl. Glad you finally made it to a big bed!! I'm surprised you didn't figure out until now how to climb out of that crib! hee hee!
Happy Birthday Monkey Sue! Do you remember when we used to call you that? I hope you had a great day! We love you!
Post a Comment