Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008

On Christmas Eve we had the Rodabough and Williams families over for dinner and then the kids did a reenactment of the nativity. From left to right: Natalie Rodabough and Maddie as angels, Caleb and Cannon Williams as shepherds, Sophie as Mary, Sam Rodabough as baby Jesus, McKay Rodabough and Ryan as Wise Men, and Aspen and Hallie Williams as angels - SO CUTE!!

The kids in their Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve.

Apparently Phillip thought that the bubbles he got in his stocking were one-time use only, as he dumped the whole thing in the tub.

The day after Christmas, we drove to Michigan to spend some time with Dave's family. Here's one pic with cousin Beatrice (Bea).

We took the kids ice skating for the first time. They (well, when I say "they" I mean the older three) really started to get the hang of it. Only a few bumps and bruises.

I actually got a picture of Phillip in the 28 seconds he lasted on the ice before deciding it was much more fun to have Dave chase him around the outside perimeter of the rink.

2 comments:

Tami said...

So fun to see your family! I can't believe how big Phillip is getting. He is such a cutie. What a fun time your family had!

J and J Haroldsen said...

Oh I remember the days of ice skating in Michigan. How much fun. Phillip looks pretty cute. Glad you didn't freeze up there! Love you.