Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Love My Sisters!

"For when three sisters love each other with such sincere affection, the one does not experience sorrow, pain, or affliction of any kind, but the other's heart wishes to relieve, and vibrates in tenderness... like a well-organized musical instrument." ~ Elizabeth Shaw ~

"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child." ~Linda Sunshine~

It was so good to get out west last month and see a lot of my family. I love my sisters. They are my best friends. I'm not exactly sure when the transition happened, because I don't remember being particularly close growing up. Maybe when we all grew up and started experiencing the same things, I'm not sure, but I'm so glad it happened, because I'm better for their influence in my life.

Kristin (or as Phillip refers to her: Uncle Sissy) - She has an amazing perspective. I love talking with her because she always makes things make sense and puts things in a way I might not have thought of before. She's very dedicated to whatever she does and does it 110% every time. She's beautiful and talented!

Jen (or as Phillip refers to her: "The other one Mommy") - You'd never know she was the baby of the family. She's such a great example. She's faithful and strong in her convictions. She's very organized and has probably never been late a day in her life. She's so loving and kind and a great mom!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sisters are the greatest thing ever! I agree with you 100%.

Cam and Mary said...

Sweet post Kim! I am grateful I have a sister too!

J and J Haroldsen said...

I LOVE the quotes at the top! I love you. It was really sooo great to have you out again. We missed having you with us this week. We really didn't have any fun anyway....(a tear just fell)

Melanie said...

What a great post about sisterly love. You and your sisters look a lot alike!