Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Pentangle"

Here's Maddie's project that she turned in last week. She had to create a 3-dimensional creature using at least 6 different shapes. It had to be smaller than waist height and it had to be free-standing. She also had to name it and present a speech to the class that told about her creature. She named him "Pentangle". His mother was a Pentagon and his father was a triangle. Dave helped her make this and I think they did a really cute job!




3 comments:

Tami said...

Elisabeth says, It is really cool and cute. I miss you Maddie! When are you coming to visit me in my new home? I'm so glad we're friends!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Pentangle is awesome Maddie......nicely done!!! :) And happy late Birthday Phillip! Such cute cute kids!!!!!!

Tami said...

Can't wait until you start working on your YW's Project so we can see more recent pics of you and your family. I miss ya!