Does it get much better than breakfast in bed, followed by an amazing Harry Potter themed birthday party, followed by a visit from both sets of grandparents for Ryan's baptism?
I don't think so.

An egg, ham, and cheese omelet, fresh fruit and turkey sausage...Denny's eat your heart out! Not quite sure what that expression on Ryan's face is about...he must be ooh-
ing and
ahh-
ing at how aesthetically pleasing his breakfast looks.

O.K. so not the best picture of Ryan for his baptism, but since I'm the one doing the blog, I of course had to go with the one where I pass inspection. Plus he looks adorable in the other pictures. Hey-don't judge! Also, I really appreciate the fact that Phillip and Maddie are strategically placed in front of my hips and belly. Children can hide a multitude of sins.
1 comment:
What a great birthday for Ryan! So much fun! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment