Anyhoo...Phillip is now officially 4 and he is a hoot. I love his little personality. He says the cutest things and because he has older siblings he says things that I can't imagine any of the other three ever saying when they were 4. For example, last week as we were strolling down the street and he was on Dave's shoulders he was rambling about something and out popped the word "custody". Where in the world?
I love how he says his words too. He hasn't quite mastered all of his "L", "D" and "M" sounds and will say things like "I'm going to BESTROY (destroy) you", or when he tastes something he doesn't like: "That's BISGUSTING (disgusting)", or when he requests to watch a family favorite movie: "BUWAN" (MULAN). And of course my favorite "I WUV you".
He's recently moved on from his long "CARS" kick, and has become quite a fan of Buzz Lightyear, thanks in large part to the newest Toy Story movie that just came out. You'll see a certain theme to much of his birthday this year in the pictures....
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Phillip. I can't believe he is 4!
Post a Comment