I thought I'd be fancy and try to make my own eggnog. I found a recipe that people raved about online, so I tried it and after two batches of stirring and stirring and stirring over low heat (so as not to curdle) to bring to a boil and only partially filling the punch bowl I was serving it from, I thought "this is for the birds" and bought the rest and mixed them together. I guess "fancy" I am not.
I took a million pictures, so please bear with me.
And the winners were (drum roll please)...
Best Couple (yes, their sweaters are sewn together):
Guy and Jena Fish
Best Couple (yes, their sweaters are sewn together):
Guy and Jena Fish
8 comments:
i like this party!
That is awesome! Looks like so much fun! I love that you took a million pictures. Shane's is hilarious! miss you guys!
Please move back to Texas. Pretty please!
That looks so much fun! I am going to tacky Christmas sweater party tomorrow night. Now you gave me lots of ideas. Thank you! Love you! Miss ya!
That is really funny. I found your blog next to mine one day. We share the same faith so I was interested in your doings. My RS pres. and good friend told me about this kind of party and wanted to do one. It looks like so much fun.
This post was hilarious! I love the idea. Next year I am definitely having this themed party. Joanne
Your mother-in-law has a treasure trove (formerly enjoyed only by the patrons of the library on the run up to Christmas) just waiting for this occasion.
- Brian
I love the sewn-together sweater, but who is the better half ;p
Post a Comment