This is also the same week that Dave took his new job with UCB, Inc., so we really put my parents to work, painting and patching and helping to get the house ready to put up on the market. When we weren't cracking the whip, we got to do a couple of leisure activities. One of those was going to Onondaga Caves . I had never been here before, but we do live in the cave state, and so I thought it was high time that changed. We had a great time and the drive down there was beautiful and the weather was exceptional. The cave was AWESOME. I highly recommend it if you're looking for something to do here.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Visit with Grandma Mickie and Papa Phil
My parents are currently serving a three year mission at the Detroit Temple in Michigan. They don't get to get away much during their service, but, two times a year the temple undergoes a very deep cleaning and during that time, it closes for a two week period. This year during the closing we got the pleasure of having my parents come to visit.
This is also the same week that Dave took his new job with UCB, Inc., so we really put my parents to work, painting and patching and helping to get the house ready to put up on the market. When we weren't cracking the whip, we got to do a couple of leisure activities. One of those was going to Onondaga Caves . I had never been here before, but we do live in the cave state, and so I thought it was high time that changed. We had a great time and the drive down there was beautiful and the weather was exceptional. The cave was AWESOME. I highly recommend it if you're looking for something to do here.
This is also the same week that Dave took his new job with UCB, Inc., so we really put my parents to work, painting and patching and helping to get the house ready to put up on the market. When we weren't cracking the whip, we got to do a couple of leisure activities. One of those was going to Onondaga Caves . I had never been here before, but we do live in the cave state, and so I thought it was high time that changed. We had a great time and the drive down there was beautiful and the weather was exceptional. The cave was AWESOME. I highly recommend it if you're looking for something to do here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment