Friday, August 15, 2008

A New Year

This is a picture of the kids on their first day of school which was Wednesday (Aug. 13th). This year the PTO provided lanyards for the kids to help the teachers get to know them as well as make the getting on the right bus a little easier. How do you like Ryan's homemade version pinned to his shirt? He lost the one they sent him. Shocking, I know.

3 comments:

Tami said...

I can't believe they already started school. Mine start the 2nd of Sept, and I think I am actually ready for them to go back. Could that be because I have had them since April?
I love reading your blog! You are part of the reason I started mine, I love to read all that you write about your great family!
I miss you guys!
Tami :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.. Kim!!..Your kids are so old!!Last time I saw your kids Soffie was a little giggling 3 year old!! WOW!!

Happy to have found your blogsite on Jenn's... Nice to caught up with what is going on with your fam!!

Have a great one!!

Sarah said...

You're kids are so cute in their glasses - kind of makes me want mine to need them - but them I remember how much I dislike having mine. Maybe we'll get some without prescription:) Speaking of eyes - how did your turn out? Was the surgery great after you got over the red eyes - would you do it again - would you recommend? I'm seriously thinking of doing in sometime early next year. I'll have to give you a call and chat about it. Wow - have you ever received a longer comment:)