



This morning we had the kid's pictures taken by some friends of ours (Ben and Becca Munson)that dabble in photography. I guess the only reason I say "dabble" is that this is not their full time profession. They do this on the side and for fun, but don't let that fool you. They are really good and I would love to learn to take pictures like these. Here are a few that Becca sent me. I think they turned out GREAT and I can't wait to see the rest!!!
5 comments:
WAAAAAAY! Cute!!! I love those. How lucky are you to have good friends that take such beautiful photographs! I love you!
Amazing!! Your kids are beautiful and these pictures are fantastic!
Love ya!
Tami :-)
Cute - Cute - Cute.
It is such a talent when someone can get good kid photos - and oh my - those are great! Can they come to my house?
Ha ha to your comment on my blog the other day. I love your real blog.
Your kids are so cute!!! Great pics :)
Post a Comment