Tuesday, October 7, 2008

On a Lighter Note

Some things we got to do out in Utah when Sophie wasn't in the hospital:


Hiked up the the "Y" in Provo

Visited with my good friend Lareen!

Watched my Dad, Dave and Jason (brother-in-law) run the St. George Marathon. Well, o.k. I didn't watch them run the whole thing (are you crazy? It was cold and raining that day), but I was there at the finish line. I think you can still hear their teeth chattering just looking at that picture. What an accomplishment though. It was so thrilling to be there. Yay guys!!

4 comments:

J and J Haroldsen said...

It was soooo great to have you all out here. We wish it was more often but we cherish the time when we do see you. LOOOOVE you!

John and Jenny said...

Your hair is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw your post on the Vos's website and I couldn't believe it...it has been so long!!!

Your children are absolutely beautiful. Both you and Dave look exactly the same (jealous)!

I'm sorry to hear about Sophie. We had some close friends go through a very similar situation with their 7 year old (plane and everything), so I can imagine how scary it was. We will keep her and your family in our prayers.

Tami said...

Fun to see your family! I love your short hair! So cute! Glad you were able to end on a fun note after that nightmare. You are a fantastic mom! Sophie will do great with you and Dave!
Love you!