Monday, October 20, 2008

A Touch of Fall

Got to visit with Gramma Joan and Papa Doug this weekend. We took a ferry ride over to Illinois to pick out some pumpkins. The pumpkin patches over there were WAY more reasonable than the one we visited last weekend where they practically charge you to look at their pumpkins. The weather was amazing and it was great to be with family.
Here we are on the ferry ride. It was so scenic and pretty.


Pickin' out pumpkins


Carvin' pumpkins


Even though they're all dressed up for church, Ryan still has a flare for the festive
(look at his socks)

4 comments:

Tami said...

Love the family pictures! You kids are so adorable. We miss you guys! Ryan makes me laugh; gotta love those socks.

J and J Haroldsen said...

I wouldn't expect anything less from the Ryster. LOOOOVE the smile from Phillip.

willmottfamily said...

Hey, Kim! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I am so happy to reconnect with you guys. I saw a picture of the 2 of you on the Tilton's blog a while ago, and that is how I found out where you were, but still didn't know how to get in touch with you. You and Dave have beautiful children!

Meg said...

Your kids are so cute. I need to find out where you went on the ferry for next year.
So fun that you know the Willmotts. I was her visiting teaching companion in Michigan. Love the Michigan connections!