Not only did Phillip take a nap today (much to my chagrin), but he's battling a little bit of a cough. Therefore, not only is it almost midnight and he is wide awake, but he's also concurrently trying to hack up a lung.
As I was down in the kitchen wrapping things up so I could go to bed he came down the stairs and this is our conversation:
Phillip: Mom, I'm pretty sick, I keep coughing
Me: I know, it's so sad! Will you please tell your cough to go away?
Phillip: Um, I can't...coughs don't talk
P.S. Let it be known that as I am posting this, Phillip is sitting up on the counter next to me (still not tired). He keeps talking to me and pointing out letters on this screen (and making sure that I have acknowledged his recognition of said letter). Either that or he just goes ahead and pushes keys to see what they will do. He also asks about every 3.5 seconds (I've clocked it) if I'm done yet. Do they make sleep aids for 4-year olds?
No comments:
Post a Comment