You guys have been busy! That is so cool your sister was able to visit! I love the family bike ride post. We need to start doing more things like that as a family. You are such an inspiration to me. I still think of you biking Phillip to Emmaline's birthday party. You are just amazing!
3 comments:
Do you remember the time I found Tyler with absolutely nothing on in Texas? He reminds me of Tyler. :-)
You guys have been busy! That is so cool your sister was able to visit! I love the family bike ride post. We need to start doing more things like that as a family. You are such an inspiration to me. I still think of you biking Phillip to Emmaline's birthday party. You are just amazing!
he is soo... cute in his undies.
I want to see some more please!
Post a Comment