How can my baby be two already? I guess that's a cross Phillip will have to bear. Being the last child, he will be called the baby far longer than any of the other kids. When Sophie was his age she already had a younger sister, and Ryan was almost 5 months old by the time Maddie turned two!
It has been so much fun having a little one around again. The whole family adores him. He can do no wrong in our eyes, but I'm sure that is subject to change now that he's entering "the terrible two's". He's definitely getting very busy these days and keeping all of us on our toes. I really couldn't do it without the older kids. They have made this experience what it is. They are so helpful to me and they all love him so much. They are all such good kids. What did I do to deserve them?
Phillip had a "Cars" themed birthday. I don't think he got anything that wasn't related to the movie "Cars". He especially loved the little die cast cars from the movie and currently cannot be found without one (or two, or three) in his hands. The clothes were of no interest to him. As soon as he saw the little cars, that was the end of it for him. The older kids ended up opening up the rest of the gifts. We had cupcakes with Grandma Mickie's famous chocolate frosting and ice cream tonight. Yummy! Phillip's favorite part was the Lightning McQueen candle on top. I don't know if he had more than two bites of his cupcake, he was too busy playing with the candle (after it had been blown out, of course!).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILLIP, WE LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday big guy! We love you so much!
I love your blog! I'm sort of feeling inspired to get my own buns in gear. You are so talented and funny! I even got a tear reading the "It Makes Me Happy" post. I love reading the updates and seeing current pictures of everyone. Thanks! We love you!!!
KP
Okay, I know this is way later but I just have to say...did you really try to pass this one off as Phillip's birthday cake? I just happened to look at the picture closely. Don't think that just because he's only two and there's a car on top that he won't notice the lack of real cake under there!! I love you! :):):)
Post a Comment