Thursday, January 22, 2009

BANAN-O-LANTERN?

Not quite sure what this banana ever did to Phillip, or if he just has a gripe with produce in general, or maybe he's trying to hone his fruit whittling skills.....


Notes to self:

1. Do not let Ryan "watch" Phillip if they get up at the crack of dawn,
and I want to try to sleep a few more minutes.

2. Keep all knives under lock and key

4 comments:

J and J Haroldsen said...

He was HUNGRY!!! Hey, I'm sure Maddie could have let you know about putting the knives away...that sounds a little familiar! I Love you.

willmottfamily said...

Ah, I love great mom stories, and your blog is full of them. You should write a book. I love the clothing post, too. I heard Madonna did the same thing to her daughter. We have a pillow case that eats the toys that are left out, and it's quite effective. Here's to mom-tactics!

Melanie said...

We've had to take to keeping the knives under lock & key too. I loved your story about Maddie's wardrobe too, I wonder if that would be an effective tactic with my boys as they are terrible about keeping their room clean too ;)

Tami said...

Hey! Where is my blogging friend? I miss seeing your updates. I miss ya!