Saturday, February 13, 2010

Halloween 2009

The kids went trick or treating in our neighborhood with the Rodaboughs this year.

Natalie (bride), Maddie (bride), David (Batman), Sophie (witch, a.k.a. anything where she can wear tons of make-up and get away with it), Phillip (Spider man), McKay (Two-Face), Ryan (Harry Potter - you gotta love a costume that you can get multiple uses out of)
Phillip and best bud, Harrison at the ward Halloween party.

At the ward party this year Dave dressed up as Napoleon Dynamite and I was Pedro. Phillip still asks me if I'm going to dye my hair black again.

2 comments:

Tami said...

What great halloween costumes! You have been quite the busy beaver with all your posts. So much fun to see all the pics. :-)

Sarah said...

I miss the Chapman's. Come visit Texas! The Norton's are almost back - it will be a reunion. You guys are great!!