Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Dave - January 11, 2010

Dave turned 36 this year and for two and a half months I get to hold it over his head that he is older than me. I take my victories, however small they may be. I also like how I always get to TAKE the breakfast in bed pictures. I bring a whole new meaning to the term "bed head".

We wowed him this year with blueberry pancakes - yummy!!

Here is his delicious cake that I slaved over this year (do you know how long I had to wait in line at Cold Stone Creamery?). Homemade would probably have been better, but this was pretty yummy too.

1 comment:

John and Jenny said...

Dave - We hope you had a fantastic birthday. We miss you guys and are looking forward to our trip to Hawaii in two more years! Hope you take a great picture of Kim next Thursday!