This is Hailey Carolynn Hunter. Gorgeous, isn't she? Her parents are Billy and Crystal. On March 13th (at about three months of age) she unexpectedly passed away in her sleep. News of her passing the following day hit our ward at church like a ton of bricks. You immediately start to think what in the world you can possibly do to help the grieving parents. Nothing can possibly be adequate, you just try to be there for them, whatever that means.Being around them more during that time and since I have been touched by their strength and see that in a time of great tragedy you can either turn to God or turn away from him. They have chosen to turn to God and put their faith in him. I'm sure they have their dark moments, but they know that because of the gospel in their lives, and their faith in Jesus Christ, and the plan of salvation, they will be together again as a family in the eternities.
Recently Crystal gave me some of Hailey's clothes she wore and I made a patchwork remembrance pillow out of them for her and Billy.
Crystal and Billy have turned Hailey's room into a guest room. They call it "Hailey's Hideaway".
7 comments:
Thanks so much, Kim!!!
This is one of the most touching and precious gifts. The love and thought that went into this sweet pillow shows and will be felt by those who nestle in Hailey's Hideaway. You are such an amazing friend, and I should know! I love you!
You are so talented! My favorite talent that you have is your love and compassion for others. What a blessing you are to all who know you. Elisabeth is counting down the days until we get to see you guys. Even trying to get Drew to change the trip so we can drive 19 hours on Friday and only 4 on Saturday. Ha! Ha! That is not going to happen. Though, don't we all wish. I am sure she will wake us all up at 6 am on Saturday and get us out of that hotel asap. :-)
That is soooo beautiful. I know they will treasure it. What a great place to have it in their house. They truly are AMAZING people. And so are you.
This is such an amazing and inspiring gift. I really love this post. I really love what you have done for this sweet family! I think what you have done shows what true service is all about and it is indeed priceless. I am so touched. Kim, you are awesome.
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk online casinos[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]online casino[/url] free no consign bonus at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino
[/url].
[url=http://longchampsoldesk.exteen.com/]sacs longchamps[/url] When we talk about the Gucci shoulder bag, its decent, crease free and simple style attracts us most. In addition, the design of it can offer us convenient service Best Mulberry Hand Clipper Bag Light Coffee for Men,Hot Selling In Our Mulberry Handbags Online Shop. when we go out with our friends and deal with our business. Its fashionable elements and noble feeling can make us more graceful and full of confidence.
[url=http://longchamppaschers.blogmonster.de/]longchamp soldes[/url] Recently while visiting my local bank, a surreal experience occurred. There was a bank robbery! What??? Yes, I was in a bank robbery. Just to be clear, I was attempting to make a deposit and get a document notarized. Possible CausesA primary cause of sunken eyes Mulberry Outlet online offer you high level quality, Highly Appreciated Mulberry Women's East West Bayswater Leather Shoulder Brown Bag, at a low price. Fast Delivered! and weight loss is malnutrition and possibly starvation. In many cases, this is seen in people who are poor and are not receiving the nutrients necessary, but it could be related to a condition or digestive problem that is preventing your body from absorbing food properly. Dehydration is another possible cause -- while extreme weight loss won't occur, you may notice a change of a few pounds.
[url=http://sportsrantz.com/longchamppliagea/]sac longchamp[/url] If you use one handbag for most days and only use a special handbag to go with particular outfits, like a party dress, you need a practical handbag that will go with the majority of your outfits. You want your handbag to look like you matched it to whatever outfit you are wearing and to make you look as great as you feel. Your handbag makes a statement about who you are, so you need to choose a bag that matches your personality and your lifestyle... by his father. This was his starting ground where he mastered the fundamental skills of sewing and designing clothes. He worked for his Attractive Mulberry Outlet Standard Alexa Leather Satchel Brown Bag online Discount Mulberry Bags Online High Quality father in Aix-en Province from 1951 to 1954. Unluckily this law of commerce shouldn't submit an application 100% of times. Coach Conventional accessories really don't pursue this guideline and contain a company logo rubber stamped inside the fixtures. The particular Coach Legacy of music plastic bags can also be never stamped over a lighting fixtures.
Post a Comment