A few things for which I am very grateful:
1. The smell of freshly mowed grass and that I wasn't the one to have to cut it.
2. That my 9-year-old son has no qualms about hugging me in front of friends. I know this phenomenon will not last, so I cherish it while I can.
3. Carpools. I cannot even imagine having to drive my girls back and forth three times a week to their swim practices by myself.
4. That my good friend, Erin, is feeding my family and me soup tonight. YUM. Sorry about my lame bread---It would have been better (and less charred) if I'd been in the kitchen to take it out of the oven when the timer beeped.
5. Ovens that beep more than once when the timer is up (see #4), just in case you're not in the direct vicinity when it goes off. SOME people actually try to get multiple things done while baking.
6. That Dave has been home ALL week. Somebody pinch me. O.K. don't really, I would not be grateful for that.
7. Fresh babies! Congratulations Andrea and Derek and Aubrey on the new addition to your family. I'm so glad I got to meet and hold Peyton today. She is precious. Oh those dimples!!!
1 comment:
I love your list! So many good things. Thanks for coming to visit. Everyone LOVE the bow! :-)
Post a Comment