Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Last weekend Dave and I got to go out to Utah for a few days so he could run the St. George Marathon (3rd time) and we also got to visit with family. Here are a few things from that trip for which I am so grateful:

1. My sister, Nenn (o.k. so her name is really Jen, but thanks to nieces and nephews, it has morphed) and her sweet girls (I, of course am also grateful for her awesome husband, Joe and their studly son, Carter, but alas, no photos):
Livvy and Leah:
Meg and Emily:
2. Getting to visit with Madelynn Gallagher and Aubree Remund, two of my old young women from church, who are now attending BYU:
3. Being with my amazing parents:
4. My sister, Kristin and her fabulous family (we miss you, Jordan):
5. Getting to eat at Pizza Factory. Get a load of those BREADSTICKS!!!
6. The beautiful St. George temple. We parked right by it on our way to watch Dave at the finish line on race day:
7. Unexpectedly running into my very dear friend Lareen and then getting to have breakfast with her and her husband, Mitch and catch up:
8. My marathon man. You are rockin' those tights! I'm so, so, so proud of you.

5 comments:

John and Jenny said...

Sometimes grown men LIKE to wear stretchy pants!!! Good on ya Dave!

John and Jenny said...

Kim - Love. The. Hair. Fabulous!

Tami said...

Love you hair Kim! You are beautiful! I am loving your thankful Thursday. I might have to follow suit one day. So glad you had such a fabulous trip to St. George. You are awesome! Love ya!

Crystal and Billy said...

Oh, you're making me jealous with those Pizza Factory breadsticks.

You are looking FANTASTIC by the way!

Meg said...

Seconding all of the "Super Cuteness" comments Miss Kimberly. I think you look so fab cause you were away from the kids. Clearly less stress on your face. Not that I don't think you are ALWAYS cute - you know what I mean.

And.....


Tell Dave I love the tights. Maybe he can tell Greg where he got them ;)