Friday, October 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Oops, it's Friday now, but we'll have to make do. Here are a few things for which I'm very grateful this week:

1. That the conference my sister wanted to attend is by us and she got to come visit me last minute. We love company and I love my sister!

2. The cool crisp fall air, leaves changing color, the smell of fires burning in houses, getting to break out my fall wardrobe.

3. Ebay. Thank you for helping me pull Ryan's Woody costume together for Halloween. Now please get here before his class party next Friday....

4. Good friends to go walking with in the morning, and being able to drag my tired butt out of bed.

5. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and knowing that we have a living prophet to guide us in these troubled days.

3 comments:

Tami said...

So lucky to have Kristen come and visit you! Love you hair. I think I said it before, but I totally love it!

Anonymous said...

What do you think concerning adding some more pictures? I’m not trying to offend anyone, blog is really nice. Just as I’ve heard visitors acquire info much more effective when there are certain useful pics.

Lenny Drawledge
mobile phone zapper

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.


Hilary Simpson
escort girls schweiz