Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Michigan Trip, Part 2 - South Haven

The first night there we enjoyed a nice barbecue dinner followed by some beach time at the state park.
Yummy burgers!!!

Bea enjoying a little pretzel appetizer while Maddie looks on adoringly (at Bea, not the pretzel. Now had she been eating ribs that might be a different story). I also think this is a great picture of Kathy.

Proof that Mike was indeed on our trip with us, if only for a short while. Do I detect a hint of a smile?

Summer lovin'

Happy family. Brian, Kathy, and Bea

I just love this picture of Doug and Joan!

The next day we were joined by Joan's sister, Donna and her husband Greg, their son Paul and his kids, Gillian, Keegan, and Evie.

Sophie, Phillip, Gillian, Bea, Maddie, Keegan, Ryan, and Evie.

Greg, Donna, Joan, and Doug

Gramma Joan trying to console Phillip after getting whacked in the head by a Frisbee.

Me, Joan, and Kathy

My handsome hubby. Sorry ladies, he's taken!

4 comments:

J and J Haroldsen said...

The beach sure looks like a lot of fun. Sounds like Phillip had a rough week though. Are you sure he belongs to your family? I'm not sure I'd believe it if I hadn't been there myself to witness his birth. He is so cute. Can't wait to see you in just a few days!!!

J and J Haroldsen said...

The beach sure looks like a lot of fun. Sounds like Phillip had a rough week though. Are you sure he belongs to your family? I'm not sure I'd believe it if I hadn't been there myself to witness his birth. He is so cute. Can't wait to see you in just a few days!!!

J and J Haroldsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John and Jenny said...

Mike almost looks like Dave with the Red Impala...less enthusiastic though! I hope your family reunion goes well. Good job updating your blog!