Saturday, March 20, 2010

Maddie Lou-Who

In honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday this year, the kids got to dress up for school as their favorite character. I love any excuse to do something cool to the girls' hair (especially since they don't really let me do it anymore......trying to remain calm), so of course, Maddie went as Cindy Lou Who from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".

Easiest hairdo to do in the world while at the same time earning you major "You're totally awesome" points. I really got the idea from my sister, and have done it in years past, but have now captured it on film, so here you have it.

A little squishy ball, some rubber bands, wire and some braiding know-how, and voila!

3 comments:

Tami said...

She looks awesome! You are so much fun! Love you guys!

Kathy said...

Very cool do! You are such a fun mom Kim!!! Will you plan an Amazing Race party for my birthday - pretty please.

Thanks for you comments on my blog too.

- Kathy

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Superrrrrr cute! Were you still in Michigan when I dressed as Pipi for halloween? I did the wire and braids .... fun stuff :)