Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Love This Kid

I can't believe how quickly Phillip is growing up. I guess it's because he's my last, but I find myself wanting to cling onto all of the cute little things he does more than ever before. These pictures capture a few of the things he's been up to lately.

He won the funny glasses with the mustache and eyebrows at the kids' school and wore them for about two days straight.

Last week when it started raining he put on these goggles so "the rain won't get in my eyes".

If you have been around Phillip lately you know that he currently has a sweater vest fetish. He especially likes to wear them without anything underneath and sometimes even backward. He goes to great lengths to find them too and will even sift through the hamper of dirty clothes to get his hands on one.

This last one wasn't actually so cute at the time. For the umpteenth time he got into the chocolate milk mix and started to shovel it into his mouth with his hands leaving a lovely little chocolate powder film on my kitchen floor.

2 comments:

Tami said...

WOW! He looks so much older. I am sure you say that about Audrey, but I think of him as when I went to come and visit you several years ago. He is such a cutie. I have to admit, I thought the first picture was a picture of Ryan when he was younger in a Harry Potter costume.

r.l.secor said...

Ok, he really is truly hilarious!!!
I love him in Primary. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to help him be quiet because I want to hear what he's got!

Really all your kids are awesome you have really cute super fun kids!