It was a wonderful day. The kids and Dave brought me breakfast in bed, the weather was amazing and so after church we all got to enjoy spending time outside. We played backyard baseball with Phillip's little plastic set which was pretty funny. I got the new outfit that you see (good job picking this out for me, honey!), as well as a gift card to a spa (back massage, here I come!). And to top it all off, we had a yummy steak dinner (loving grilled by Dave) with homemade strawberry pie for dessert. I felt spoiled and loved.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Mother's Day
It was a wonderful day. The kids and Dave brought me breakfast in bed, the weather was amazing and so after church we all got to enjoy spending time outside. We played backyard baseball with Phillip's little plastic set which was pretty funny. I got the new outfit that you see (good job picking this out for me, honey!), as well as a gift card to a spa (back massage, here I come!). And to top it all off, we had a yummy steak dinner (loving grilled by Dave) with homemade strawberry pie for dessert. I felt spoiled and loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the outfit! Love the pics! You look great!
Post a Comment