Friday, January 15, 2010
Sophie Graduates From Elementary School
On May 26, 2009, Sophie graduated from Prairie View Elementary. Middle school, here she comes! It was so nice that her Grandma Joan and Papa Doug got to be here for this, and even nicer that they took all of us out to Olive Garden to celebrate afterwards!

This pic was taken on her actual last day of school which was the 29th of May (thanks to having to make up multiple snow days). They have a tradition of doing a "clap-out" where all of the 5th graders walk out together and everyone lines the halls and claps for them as they pass. Call me sentimental, but I got a little teary-eyed. My little girl's growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got teary eyed reading it. I think it must be our age. The older I get, the more sentimental I get...
Post a Comment