Friday, August 27, 2010

Much Ado About Hair (Accessories)

So my sister-in-law told me how to make these really cute hair flowers and ever since I've been going crazy making them. I also found out how to make a different variety that's been fun to work with as well. They are so fun and easy. You can either attach them to a headband or a hair clip or a pin. The uses are limitless. Here are some I've made so far:








6 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

Look at you! Those are cute.

Tami said...

I LOVE these! Wish we would have been there long enough to make some together. They are adorable. You must share the recipe. :-)

Britta said...

I have an idea. Attach the flowers/bows to aligator clips and then you'll be able to transfer them on and off of headbands.

Your bows are really cute though! You are so talanted to be able to make those!

Suze said...

I love it!

KPtheMom said...

You're so talented! They are so pretty--don't forget to put them on shirts and purses :o)

J and J Haroldsen said...

They all are so cute. Pretty enough for an older girl to wear!! Mom's around here wear them all the time!