Thursday, November 11, 2010

Highlights

To spare you the kajillion pictures I took on our trip, I thought I would mention a few of the highlights from each of the parks we visited while in Florida.

Magic Kingdom:

1. Seeing Mickey and Minnie:
2. The Buzz Lightyear ride:


3. Splash Mountain and Phillip getting enough courage to put his hands up as we went down:

Animal Kingdom:

1. Kali River Rapids (Before and After):


2. "It's Tough to be a Bug":
3. Although not pictured, the coolest ride here and favorite by all (except Phillip who was not quite tall enough) was hands down "Expedition Everest". If you ever go to Disney's Animal Kingdom, don't miss this one. You won't be disappointed.

Hollywood Studios
(does anyone remember when it was called MGM studios? I wonder why it changed....I digress):

1. Phillip and Ryan doing the Jedi Training (I wish I had this on video...so cute):
2. Tower of Terror (I think the girls went on it 6 times):


3. Toy Story Midway Mania Ride (probably my favorite ride of all three Disney Parks):
4. Watching Ryan groove along with the Disney Channel Singers (he's in the red shirt):

Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure:


1. Of course, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, complete with Butter Beer and the Ford Anglia:


2. SuessLand and all things Suessian (like the very cool carousel):


3. Spider man, Shrek, getting soaked, and sentiments:


2 comments:

Tami said...

Love the pics. I love Disney World. So glad you were able to go and create such a fabulous memory!

Kara and Chant said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you were able to go!