Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So Accommodating

While in Florida we stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn. It was awesome because it was a suite with two bedrooms. The girls stayed in one room (which had two queen beds that they got to themselves), and Dave and I were in the other (king bed, hallelujah!). Ryan stayed in the "living room" with the pull-out couch and Phillip floated between the three kids' beds. In the living area there was a little kitchenette too which made making meals for ourselves quite handy and economical. Speaking of economical...did I mention we got all of this for free? Just one of the reasons I have to complain a little less when Dave has to travel as much as he does.

Here are some other things we loved about our hotel:

Comfy beds:


All you can eat breakfast buffet:

Swimming:

Good 'ole Hotel hospitality. During our stay they hosted a little Halloween party complete with games, prizes, treats, treats, and more treats. Do you like my kids' costumes? They dressed up as tourists on their way to the Magic Kingdom:


2 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

So fun! Your kids will never forget that trip, I'm sure. I wish I could have seen their faces when you surprised them. I can only imagine!

Tami said...

I love free hotels. You don't realize how big they are until you have stayed in a much smaller room on site. Love the Halloween party you got to enjoy.