This might be Ryan's last pinewood derby. I'm not sure if the 11-year old scouts participate in Colorado. Ryan always goes for style over speed when choosing his theme for his cars. The first year was the Ford Anglia (from Harry Potter). Last year was the Hogwarts Express (also Harry Potter). This year he went with a Star Wars theme. He had little Star Wars Lego figures riding in the car, and best of all, he brought his very own Lego cheering section. I'm so mad at myself that I didn't get a picture of that. It was cute....there were Star Wars Legos lined up along the side of the track "holding" little signs that Ryan had made that said things like "Go Ryan", and "You're #1". I think his car came in dead last almost every race they put it in, but he definitely won style points!!!
1 comment:
Love the car! Way to go Ryan!
Post a Comment